- Due to the lack of space and the risk of infection, you are requested not to send/bring flowers to the ICU/HC unit.
- Cellphones, Laptops, Tablets and other electronic devices may not be used in the ICU/HC unit as they interfere with the electronic equipment in the unit.
VISITING HOURS15h00 – 16h00 and 19h00 – 20h00
- Visits in the unit are strictly controlled for the well-being of patients.
- Only two visitors per patient at a time are allowed.
- No children under the age of 12 years are allowed in the unit.
* If a paediatric patient is admitted to ICU & HC, either one of the parents may stay with the patient. Please arrange this with the Unit Manager or the Shift Leader.
For more information Download our ICU/HC brochure